Our Advice Team is at the very core of the Centre. We are the first port of call for all of our clients and provide a wide range of services.
We provide help and advice on:
- UKBA support problems
- Securing appropriate health care
- Referrals for school places
- Problems with NASS accommodation
- Registering with a doctor and dentist
- Assistance contacting a solicitor
- Liaison with Government and NGO organisations
- Problems with ARC cards (the photo cards which asylum seekers use to get monies from the post office)
- Obtaining support from the National Asylum Support Service (NASS) and problems with NASS or Social Services
Further information on our Advice Team can be obtained via Reception.