Here are 15 ways You Can Help Us and support our services and clients:
- Make a Donation – money, food or goods (clothes, toiletries, household items, toys, bicycles, furniture, stationery, cooking, gardening and art supplies, gifts). If we run out of space to store these items, we will pass the surplus to Carriers of Hope for distribution to other individuals in need or to Calais Aid Network via Ego.
- Provide Accommodation to our clients.
- Become a Host Family or a Befriender for our clients to enable integration.
- Fundraise – cook a meal, bake a cake, participate in a challenge, organise an online auction or your own event.
- Campaign on behalf of our clients and issues identified in our social policy.
- If you are a business, choose us as your Charity of the Year or Sponsor one of our Events or add us to your Payroll Giving or Donate Shares.
- If you are a trust or foundation, consider supporting us through your Grant Funding, either for a specific service or general support.
- Host an Event – for our clients, volunteers, staff or stakeholders. These could be welcoming events, workshops, awareness raising, family, arts or sports events, exhibitions, trips and tours.
- Leave a Gift in Your Will to CRMC to ensure we can continue providing vital services in the future.
- Consider a Wedding, Birthday or another Celebration Donation.
- Make a Regular Donation by standing order and support one of our appeals
- Donate Gifts, Vouchers and/or take part in our
- Change your search engine to Everyclick.com and fundraise for free.
- Volunteer with us and share your skills to support others. Or provide volunteering and work experience opportunities for our clients.
- Keep in touch – follow us on Twitter or Facebook and share your stories and our news with your friends.
This is not the exhaustive list, so if you could think of another way you could support our services and clients, please get in touch:
Sabir Zazai, Centre Director at SabirZ@covrefugee.org
Luda Ruddock, Service Development Officer LudaR@covrefugee.org
Or by calling us on 02476 227 254