Ukrainian Support Service
Who we are
We are working with Coventry City Council to support newly arrived Ukrainians in Coventry and their hosts. The Ukrainian support service assists with matching local sponsors to Ukrainians who wish to travel to the UK via the ‘Homes for Ukraine’ scheme and supporting those ongoing relationships. We also support Ukrainians on this scheme and the Family Scheme to access relevant support services and partner agencies and integrate into life in the city.
Accessing our service
Please contact us using the details below if you are:
- A local resident who wants to offer accommodation for Ukrainians via the ‘Homes for Ukraine’ scheme
- A Ukrainian currently outside of the UK who wants to come to Coventry and are needing support matching with a local sponsor
- A recently arrived Ukrainian who needs support accessing local services
What support we offer
- Matching Ukrainians with local hosts who would like to offer them accommodation
- Supporting the relationship between the hosts and the Ukrainian guests.
- Helping Ukrainians to access services including benefits, GP registration, immigration services, employment support, ESOL classes etc.
- Supporting Ukrainians in finding move on accommodation in Coventry after their initial hosting relationship comes to an end
- Connecting with local groups, including the Association of Ukrainians in Great Britain
Meet the team
Ukrainian Support Coordinator